tiistai 4. marraskuuta 2014

Leather and Bumbag




Pics: Petri H
 
Outfit//
Skirt: All Saints / Shirt: Mossimo (Target) / Sweater: 2nd hand / Bumbag: DIY / Headphones: Frends / Sneakers: Nike 
 
Bumbags are a thing for me. I dont know why I'm so drawn to these. Theres something ugly in a cute way that makes me wanna wear them with everything. And the fact that you don't have to carry anything in your hands or shoulders really makes it even more awesome.
I have to admit this outfit is not my favourites. I think this sweater is going to be found on my fleemarket table. I just don't feel it somehow.
 
I'm super happy about my hairdresser appointment tomorronw. My hair has grown crazy fast and I'm really annoyed with it at this point. It's length is just bad. I found a salon online that should be great and can't wait to see what they come up with. I'm quite open for any ideas about my hair.
 
More about the salon tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday!
 
 
//Vyölaukut ovat mun juttu. En tiedä mikä niissä vetää puoleensa niin. Niissä on jotain söötillä tavalla rumaa, joka saa hinkumaan niiden käyttöä. Ja tietty se fakta, ettei mitään tavaraa tarvitse kantaa käsissä tai olalla, on pelkkää plussaa.
Muuten on kyllä pakko myöntää, että tämä asu ei kuulu lemppareihini. Tämä neule varmaan päätyy kirpparipöytään. Se ei vaan tunnu hyvältä.
 
Olen ihan superonnellinen huomisesta kampaaja-ajastani. Hiukseni ovat kasvaneet hullun nopeasti ja olen aika ärsyynyt niihin tällä hetkellä. Tämä pituus on vaan yksinkertaisesti huono. Löysin netistä kampaamon, joka tarinan mukaan on hyvä, joten odotan innolla mitä he saavat aikaiseksi. Olen aika avoin ehdotuksille.
 
Lisää kampaamosta huomenna. Ihanaa tiistaita!
 
 
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti