perjantai 7. marraskuuta 2014

Maxi Grey

 
 

 

pics: Petri H

Outfit// knitwear: Asos / shirt: 2nd hand / jeans: river island / bag: forever21 / shoes: promo 

Maxi cardigans are a huge thing this fall and I must admit that once again I'm really into this trend. This was propably the first actually cool day in dc and I had to wear my cashmere sweater underneath this cardigan to stay warm. It makes the outfit a bit boring though. I believe a leather or silk shirt would have been better. It needs a little contrast. But I had to make a sacrifice so I wouldn't freeze to death. ;)
These boots are being re-sold so I can take these with me to Finland. I've worn these once in Finland before and it was a disaster. I did not remember how much gravel there is in the streets of Helsinki. Oh lord. Leather soles do not go well with gravel. My feet were sore after just few steps because I could feel all the little stones under my feet. This time I'm prepared. Btw, I was surprised how few decent shoe repair places there are in DC. Does anyone know a good one around here?
 
Lovely weekend to all!
 
 
//Pitkät neuleet ovat iso juttu tänä syksynä ja tähänkin trendiin myönnän olevani melko ihastunut. Tämä oli varmaan ensimmäinen oikeasti viileä päivä DC:ssä ja jouduin pukemaan neuleen alle vielä cashmir neuleen lämmittämään. Se tosin tekee asusta vähän tylsän. Kontrastin vuoksi esim. nahka tai silkki olisi ollut kivempi vaihtoehto. Uhrauksia oli tehtävä, jotten olisi jäätynyt pystyyn. ;)
 
Nämä kuvien nilkkurit ovat parhaillaan suutarilla ja niihin laitetaan puolipohjat, jotta saan ne mukanani suomeen. Olen käyttänyt viime talvena näitä kerran suomessa ja se oli totaalinen katastrofi. En muistanut miten paljon soraa Helsingissä on kaduilla ja nahkapohjat eivät oikein soran kanssa käy yhtee. Jalat oli rikki jo muutaman askeleen jälkeen kun kaikki ihanat pikkukivet pureutuivat pohjan läpi jalkaan. Tällä kertaa olen varautunut. Yllätyin muuten miten vähän kunnollisia suutareita DC:ssä on. Jos joku sattuu tietämään hyviä, kertokaa ihmeessä.
 
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille!
 
 
Laura

1 kommentti:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :) Voguedrobe is a ultimate social network for all fashionistas, designers and companies...

    VastaaPoista