perjantai 3. lokakuuta 2014

Black Birthday Outfit

 
 
 


   
Pics: Petri H
 
Outfit//
Top: H&M Studio / Jeans: River Island / Hat:Pacsun  / Bag: Free People / Heels: Zara / Jewlery: ASOS
 
 
I bought this perfect "oversized" t-shirt from H&M Studio -collection a while ago. Ocversized is not how I would describe it if I didn't know it's the biggest size they sell. It's size 12. I wear size 2-4 usually. So it really is as oversized as can be without being oversized at all. I bought the same tee in my own size too 'cause I love the material of it. My size really fits quite snug as you can propably guess. I'm gonna be wearing it soon so you can see how this shirt should acctually look. I also got little creative with my shoes as the other strap came off. I decided to wear both straps around one ankle. I actually kinda liked it. I need to figure out what to do with these shoes now, I'm not sure if it's repairable or not. Hope it is 'cause these are one of my favourite heels.
 
I also wore two accessories for the first time in this outfit. The bag and the hat. I've been waiting for it to get bit cooler before putting the hat on but I just couldn't wait any longer. I love the hat. I love the gray colour and the fit. I need this one in black too. And this bag is actually my first black bag with something other that silver details. As I mentioned before, this gold jewlery situation is really getting me and so I just had to find a bag that matches. I saw this on Lookbook.nu on some girl and just had to have it. It's perfect size and love the zipper detailing.
 
 
// Ostin tämän "oversized" teepparin vähän aikaa sitten H&M:n Studio-mallistosta. "Oversized" ei todellakaan ole se termi, jolla tätä kuvaisin, jos en sattuisi tietämään, että paita on suurinta myynnissä olevaa kokoa. Käytän normaalisti n. 34 kokoa ja tämä on 42. Eli todellakin niin liian iso kuin voi olla, olematta yhtään liian iso. Ostin tämän myös omassa koossani, koska tykästyin materiaaliin kovasti. Omassa koossa tämä on aika tiukka, kuten saattaa arvata. Asukuvia siitä pienemmästä koosta pian tulossa, niin näette miltä paidan oikeasti kuuluu näyttää.
Laitoin vähän luovuutta kehiin myös kenkien kanssa, kun toisen kengän nilkkaremmi irtosi. Päätin, että näitä remmejä voi ihan hyvin laittaa kaksi samaan nilkkaan. Tykkäsin oikeastaan lopputuloksesta aika paljon. Pitää miettiä mitä näille kengille nyt tekisi, koska en ole ollenkaan varma, että ne on korjattavissa. Sääli sikäli, että tykkään niistä ihan kauheasti.
 
Kaksi asustetta pääsi tähän asuun ensimmäistä kertaa päälle. Laukku ja hattu. Oon odotellut, että ilmat viilenisi ennen hatun käyttöönottoa, mutten enää yksinkertaisesti malttanut odotella. Mä niin rakastan tätä hattua. Ihana väri ja istuu kuin nakutettu. Tämä pitäisi kyllä saada mustanakin.
Laukku taas on ensimmäinen omistamani muusta laukku, jossa yksityiskohdat on jotain muuta kuin hopeiset. Kuten aiemmin mainitsin, kultajutut on alkanut kiinnostaa aika paljon ja halusin löytää laukun, joka passaa kultasten korujen kanssa. Näin tämän Lookbook.nu -sivulla yhdellä tytöllä ja olin myyty. Koko ja yksityiskohdat on mielestäni super kauniit.
 
 
Laura

2 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely fall look and I love the bangle :)
    -Eerika
    http://dreamsandsunshine.wordpress.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much Eerika for taking the time to comment!
      And thank you for your lovely comment too. :) This is my favourite bangle at the moment.

      Poista