maanantai 13. lokakuuta 2014

Streetstyle: Gray Flowers





Pics: Me
 
Outfit//  
Sweater: Pacsun / Jeans: Levi's / Suspenders: H&M / beanie: Urban Outfitters / Shoes: Dr. Martens
 
I don't know if this counts as cheating but once again my photographer/ husband is the subject of these "streetstyle" pictures. :D To my opinion he's got a great style and I just love how he's willing to try anything. I really, really like this flower sweater he bought last time we went shopping together and I'm definately going to be wearing it too.
 
I also asked him to tell a little bit about his outft and how he ended up wearing what he did and here are his comments: "I love gray and to my surprise I've started to warm up to all kinds of prints. This is actually one of my favourte sweaters at the moment."
 
Next time I'll try to spot someone else with great style. Unless my hubbie ends up wearing something superb.
 
Have a great Tuesday and thanks for reading!
 
 
// En tiedä, lasketaanko huijaukseksi, että tämän kertaisetkin "streetstyle" kuvat ovat kuvaajanani toimivasta miehestäni. :D Hänellä on mielestäni kiva tyyli ja erityisesti tykkään siitä, miten hän on valmis kokeilemaan oikeastaan mitä vain. Olen totaalisen rakastunut tähän kukkahuppariin ja aion aivan varmasti pukea sen salaa päälle joku kerta.
 
Pyysin mieheltä kommentit vielä tästä asusta ja siitä miten tähän päädyttiin: "Pidän kovasti harmaasta ja yllätyksekseni olen alkanut lämpenemään myös erilaisille printeille. Tämä on itseasiassa tämän hetken lempparein huppari."
 
Ens kerralla yritän bongata jonkun muun, jolla on kiva tyyli. Jollei mieheni sitten taas pue päälleen jotain huikeaa. :D
 
Ihanaa maanantaita ja kiva, että kävit lukemassa!
 
 
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti